Monday, September 28, 2009

Media Consumption Log Week 4

18:00 take my Trek bike out to go biking

While riding my bike for 2 hours to Netanya, I use an American Embassy Belgium water bottle. I see people have Nike, Adidas and Puma shorts, shoes and shirts on.

19:10 arrive in Netanya and pass the IKEA and Big sign on my way up. I also see a large HP sign. Usually in the morning while going to school, I see those big advertisements.

19:10-19:45 Lost in Netanya...

20:00 Go to a park and sit down in the Center. Change sweaty Nike Shirt to a shirt I bought in Barcelona. See Marlboro Reds and Menthols on the ground and Clipper Lighters.

00:15-1:15 Ride back from Netanya to Herzliya. Listened to Infected Mushroom on my iPod.

1:30 checked facebook and hotmail.

1:30-2:00 talked on the phone

2:00-2:15 SMSing

2:15-2:30 went to bathroom and prepared for bed: Colgate, Crest, Listerine, Body Shop Body Butter, Proactiv

2:30 went to bed

----------SLEEP---------

8:00 woke up and had Honey Bunches of Oats

8:30-9:30 went on facebook, checked BlackBoard, Powerschool and SquirrelMail.

9:45-11:00 put my Nike Shorts, Nike Shirt and Converse to go out biking. Took a shower and used Pantene and Proactiv.

On weekends my Media Consumption Log is not too eventful. In school I am exposed to more advertisements and to different types of media because I am in a school environment with other students who use a greater amount of media than when i'm at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment