Sunday, September 13, 2009

Media Consumption Log Week 3

10:00-10:25 wake up, check my email
10:30-11:30 watch Fashion TV Breakfast and VH1 Morning Special
1:00-3:00 On the computer, doing homework and chatting to friends
4:00-6:30 Come back on the computer, watch 2 movies online, look at some blogs and artists websites
6:30-8:30 Listen to music on iPod while working on homework...it relaxes me and makes me work more efficiently
9:30 Go in the my bathroom, brands everywhere: Crest, Listerine, Dove, Pantene...I usually never change brands I use for certain products. I remember I was using this other acne brand and when I went back to America there were these commercials for Proactiv so I decided to buy it to give it a try. Now I use Proactiv everyday.
9:45-10:30 check my email and finish any other homework

I noticed that in my last 2 consumption logs I wrote a lot more of what I was doing. This log was on the weekend on a Sunday so therefore it made a large difference. On Fridays and Saturdays I would be more exposed to the media since I go out but on Sundays I relax.

3 comments:

  1. Nikki i think you are relaxing to much in your life. its time you do some thing "proactive" in you life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are those brands so imporatant to you? Why not use some other ones? Is the brand Proactiv safe? or is it like McDonalds which claims its meat is "clean"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel B: Trust me, I have no time to relax.
    Anneka: I have used so many different brands since I was in 6th grade. Only Proactiv has showed some difference. I think that every chemical you put on your body, even if it says Organic or All Natural is bad for you. We have to clean ourselves some way, right?

    ReplyDelete